Welcome to Carol's Report

Please feel free to dispute or agree with any blog entry, as you see fit. I welcome your comments!
However, I do ask that you refrain from using heavy profanity as adults are not the only ones to read these blogs.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

An Awesome Product

March 23rd, 2006
An Awesome Product

Posted by calm at 04:53 am on March 23rd, 2006.

I thought it strange there isn't a product on the market that protects us against smoke and other such properties in a crisis situation. When 9/11 happened I had to walk through the smoked filled streets with a rag tied around my face. My company gave out wet towels but didn't have enough, so those who left last had to fend for themselves.

I've recently come across a new product, a simple mask that is small enough to fit into your pocket and protects against the fall out of terrorist attacks, smoke inhalation from a fire and so on. I'm not sure why this is not wide spread news so I thought a blog would be a good way to let people know that it's out there. Check it out, I found it at Readymask.com. A convenient link to Readymask.com is provided.


Currently feeling: impressed

1 comment:

  1. I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information?
    product

    ReplyDelete